Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap iPhone screen protectors

Options
  • 14-05-2013 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

For some reason all the shops like deals and the €2 shop and all of them have stopped selling screen protectors for iphone/ipad or anything :(

Anyone know anywhere in the city (or Fermoy/Midleton way) that still sells them cheap? They used to be €1 for a 2 pack so it was hard to beat without buying online..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 chasingthesun

Usually Dealz just runs out of stuff for a while and when u call again next week, they have it again.

the shop on corner of castle street and north main street did them as well, but not in same price range. They charged 6eur for pack of 3 i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Usually Dealz just runs out of stuff for a while and when u call again next week, they have it again.

the shop on corner of castle street and north main street did them as well, but not in same price range. They charged 6eur for pack of 3 i think.
    Was hoping that's what it is but I've checked probably 10 of the cheapo shops when i've been passing for the last 4 or 5 weeks and nowhere has them :( They were mostly made by the same people so maybe they're the problem and not the shops :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I usually get mine from eBay. Much cheaper, even with postage.

Advertisement