Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand Questions . Help greatly appreciated

• 14-05-2013 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

So I'm going to order a very good €1000 rig tomorrow off Hardwareversand.de and I have a Few Questions , 1. I'm getting it built by them will it be safe in transit ? And do the build it well? 2. Do they put the cables that come with the Gpu,Psu,mobo etc in a separate box if its per built ? Answers greatly appreciated I've heard great things about hardwareversand can someone who had bought from them tell me your experience with a per built pc. ? Thanks again lads!:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Razerpro wrote: »
    So I'm going to order a very good €1000 rig tomorrow off Hardwareversand.de and I have a Few Questions , 1. I'm getting it built by them will it be safe in transit ? And do the build it well? 2. Do they put the cables that come with the Gpu,Psu,mobo etc in a separate box if its per built ? Answers greatly appreciated I've heard great things about hardwareversand can someone who had bought from them tell me your experience with a per built pc. ? Thanks again lads!:)

Want to run the build by us before pulling the trigger? Just to be sure you're on the right track :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Razerpro

Gumbi wrote: »
    Want to run the build by us before pulling the trigger? Just to be sure you're on the right track :)

I5 3570k
    Asrock z77 extreme4
    8gb g skill sniper 1600mhz
    Zalman z11 plus
    Sapphire vapor-x hd 7950 3gb
    Xfx core pro650w
    1.5 tb seagate barracuda
    Hyper 212 Evo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭twinsen

Razerpro wrote: »
    I5 3570k
    Asrock z77 extreme4
    8gb g skill sniper 1600mhz
    Zalman z11 plus
    Sapphire vapor-x hd 7950 3gb
    Xfx core pro650w
    1.5 tb seagate barracuda
    Hyper 212 Evo

SSD is missing in this build

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

They build it well but there have been several cases recently of pre builds arriving with damaged or non working parts.

It's the risk you take.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭U_Fig

To be honest I've heard a few bad things about getting them to build it.. They won't install after market coolers or the GPU usually.. I'd Build it myself if I were you it's easy just a matter of taking your time and reading instructions

• Advertisement
Advertisement