Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neil prendeville

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

€500m sent back to Nigeria from Ireland every year.... Story in today's Indo

More money is actually sent in remittances to Britain every year but nobody mentions that according to the World Bank.

Irish people sent home €560 million in 2011

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

razorblunt wrote: »
    his radio show has a time delay so they can cut off anyone that brings this up.

that is not true, on the odd occasion i've been listening (im more of a ray darcy listener) there have been guys on air who got angry at him and told him things like "you wanker" or asking "are you allowed on planes yet?" or other such references,

he usually dismisses them as rude or just hangs up on them/cuts them off air...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Neil Prendiville is upper-middle class? :confused:. News to me. I thought he was a Norrie from Blackpool. And Blackpool is as rough as arseholes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Neil Prendiville is upper-middle class? :confused:. News to me. I thought he was a Norrie from Blackpool. And Blackpool is as rough as arseholes!

He likes to play the "working-class Blackpool boy" when it suits him, though he's probably more likely to be seen sipping G&T's and eating canapes down in Crosser with the yachting set than queuing up for a fish supper in Murphy's Takeaway anytime soon.

Yeah. I've seen him down the Boardwalk a few times, giving it the big 'un. Tool!!

A while back he said live on air,that he would not get into a taxi in Cork,with a black driver.

How he got away with saying this,I dont know.

Dont know what he does when he goes to places like New York etc.

He'd find it bloody hard in London too! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

hoodwinked wrote: »
    that is not true, on the odd occasion i've been listening (im more of a ray darcy listener) there have been guys on air who got angry at him and told him things like "you wanker" or asking "are you allowed on planes yet?" or other such references,

he usually dismisses them as rude or just hangs up on them/cuts them off air...

Well most radio shows have a delay anyway, but his is now longer, it is true. Btw those two snippets are the tip of the iceberg of what could be said to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

razorblunt wrote: »
    his radio show has a time delay so they can cut off anyone that brings this up.

:pac: I hope this is true. I did wonder about that, it must happen a lot. Lulz. :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Professional sh1t-stirrer picking easy targets and knowing there won't be retribution. Bet he wouldn't say the same about a group that are more able to defend themselves.
    Big tough man he is.

Who's tougher than a bunch of black taxi drivers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

So he wanked on a plane, once, does that define him for ever?

Yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

I can't take any racist seriously because simply put racism is a sure sign that said person is a bit slow no one in their right mind thinks immigration ruined Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

We have a public versus private sector civil war where the public sector seem to believe they should be exempt to pain and have the strike weapon to threaten the government while the private sector middle class failed self employed contemplate suicide…..

Copy and pasta or no, this struck a chord with me, having almost experienced this.

AH Response: he took his lad out on an airplane, therefore his words carry no weight to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

Cienciano wrote: »
    Yes
    Fair enough. From now on I will bow to the widely held view that he is a jet-set jacker and mock him as such whenever his name is mentioned. I wouldn't want to be out of step with popular opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Fair enough. From now on I will bow to the widely held view that he is a jet-set jacker and mock him as such whenever his name is mentioned. I wouldn't want to be out of step with popular opinion.

...well, that and he's a loud mouthed ignoramus and bull**** artist....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

Nodin wrote: »
    ...well, that and he's a loud mouthed ignoramus and bull**** artist....
    qualities that never held anyone else back, in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

qualities that never held anyone else back, in Ireland.

No need to let that stop ye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,320 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Sorry, but the guy got locked and had a **** on a plane. He deserves to be laughed at for the rest of his days for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Grand Moff Tarkin

Neil is not afraid to speak the truth even if it upsets the liberals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Cienciano wrote: »
    Sorry, but the guy got locked and had a **** on a plane. He deserves to be laughed at for the rest of his days for it.

Whilst representing Cork at a trade function it should be said.
    Is that how the rest of the country sees us - a shower of ****?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Well at least he didn''t leave anyone out in his rant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

le la rat wrote: »
    Well at least he didn''t leave anyone out in his rant

That's populism for ya! :D Gotta have broad appeal. An equal opportunities moron-bater, if you will.