Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accepting more than one masters?

Options
  • 15-05-2013 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have received 2 conditional masters offers from different universities. After being advised by friends/family that it is very common for people to accept more than one course while deciding and waiting for my final results to come out, I conditionally accepted both. Is this common practice or am I blocking another student receiving an offer? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

I would be fairly sure that colleges take this into consideration with the number of places they would conditionally offer, over-booking for such a situation but I'm just guessing. At the end of the day it's important to keep your own options open, screw everyone else :P

Advertisement