Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Behaviour in Prison

Options
  • 15-05-2013 3:48am
    Site Banned Posts: 1

It is my view that the Prison forum should only be visible by those that have been banned.

The behavior of the admins on that forum leaves little to be desired. In fact, having it public opens the boards.ie hosting servers to attack.

This is what happened in the past and it will happen again (nothing to do with me btw, I'm just saying what needs to be said).

The Prison forum should be made private.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,507 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

It is private in the sense that only those banned and admins can post. It's visible so that it is a transparent process and people can see that posters are given a chance to discuss thier ban and so forth

(plus it's often times very funny :))

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The hacking incident had nothing to do with any banned users.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Ironically the OP is a re-regged banned user and has therefore been banned again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement