Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On-Line Electrical Engineering Degree?

Options
  • 15-05-2013 8:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi,

Anyone ever taken an on-line degree in electrical engineering? There are none available in Ireland so would probably have to do it in another country - anyone got any thoughts/experience of this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Tibulus

I returned to DIT in 2009 full time to do elec eng, before this I looked at distance learning.

At the time the main option was the open university, which was expensive!

This involved travelling to the UK a few times a year to do labs which added more expense.

Also looking back now I am not sure if it would have been as good as the courses that I did.

I am now looking at doing a masters via distance learning, there seems to be some good options there from UK universities. All I have to do now is talk my employer into paying for it.

Advertisement