Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Grooming

• 15-05-2013 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭

Would anybody know any independent dog groomer around Dublin city centre that would preferably come and collect the dog for a cut and a wash for a reasonable price,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭manutd83

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

What do you mean by independent?

maybe try this company, see if they have anyone in your location? http://dialadogwash.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭manutd83

We are in an apartment so man in a van isn't an option as they need to power from your home electricity, i mean independent as in a 1 man band, somebody who will come and take the dog and do it at their home, tends to be a lot cheaper than bringing him to a parlour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I didn't realise they used your electricity, thats a bit of a cheek :) maybe go and have a look in local vets, there may be someone on the noticeboard, or phone them and ask if they can recommend someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 scoby2012

hi i would just like to recommend a groomer i found recently , its dundrum dog groomers . On the old dundrum road . they gave my bichon frise Freddie the best fluffiest cut/shave i have every seen , i dealt with a woman april i think . Who was most helpful so id like to tell people of my experience as a good groomer is hard to find . i will most definite use them again .

regards a happy customer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭For Paws

manutd83 wrote: »
    Would anybody know any independent dog groomer around Dublin city centre that would preferably come and collect the dog for a cut and a wash for a reasonable price,thanks

What do you reckon is 'a reasonable price' ?

Advertisement