Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pub with Beer Garden

Options
  • 09-05-2013 11:01am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of a pub with a good beer garden in Dublin ?

A proper garden. Not just a back yard or smoking area with a few old tables with beer crates for seats.

I predict a gloruous Summer and I'd love to find somewhere nice, close to the DART or LUAS to soak up the sun with a nice pint bottle of cider when I'm in Dublin !

<Mod snip>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Lapin wrote: »
    Anyone know of a pub with a good beer garden in Dublin ?

A proper garden. Not just a back yard or smoking area with a few old tables with beer crates for seats.

The Living Room on Cathal Brugha Street has both covered and uncovered smoking areas. Plus has a huge outdoor screen and bar

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

Mr Simpson wrote: »
    The Living Room on Cathal Brugha Street has both covered and uncovered smoking areas. Plus has a huge outdoor screen and bar

Dicey Garden, the Everleigh Garden, Bernard Shaw - village quarter

Barge in Portobello.

fitzimmons in temple bar has a great rooftop terrace.

The Church on mary street.

smyths and russells in ranelagh.

Advertisement