Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Baldoyle & Accomodation

Options
  • 25-04-2013 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey Guys,

I'll be moving to Baldoyle soon for work reasons and will be seeking accommodation. Ideally I'd be looking to share with someone and have 300 a month incl bills. I know I might be being a bit too hopeful as I understand rent can be expensive. I am just wondering does anybody know of somebody that would be renting a half decent room in the area for four nights a week. Thanks in advance guys:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

queev1988 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

I'll be moving to Baldoyle soon for work reasons and will be seeking accommodation. Ideally I'd be looking to share with someone and have 300 a month incl bills. I know I might be being a bit too hopeful as I understand rent can be expensive. I am just wondering does anybody know of somebody that would be renting a half decent room in the area for four nights a week. Thanks in advance guys:)

I'd have a look at both The Coast and Clongriffin developments. Both new estates and imo both quite nice with good ammenities and public transport links. Should be a few things to rent there as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭froodie

Mr Simpson wrote: »
    I'd have a look at both The Coast and Clongriffin developments. Both new estates and imo both quite nice with good ammenities and public transport links. Should be a few things to rent there as well.

+1 on this - am currently living in an apartment in Clongriffin and it's pretty pleasant. Hop on a DART and you're at Connolly in under 20 minutes usually, and the 15 bus runs every 10 minutes until 7 (every 20 minutes after that). There are a few fenced off sites and some building going on, but there's a great chipper and the lads in the off-licence are sound :) On a minus note, some blocks will have people hanging around outside, there are a few kids who enjoy hanging around, robbing stuff from the shop, but I've not had any bother from them.
    Definitely worth a look for sure.

Advertisement