Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting in Clontarf

Options
  • 25-04-2013 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking at renting a flat in the Clontarf area. I don't know the area that well and was looking for some advice on the area.

Looking for somewhere nice, quiet and safe, not too far from amenities and bus route. I'm at the lower end of the price range scale, and the ones that keep coming up are Seapark and Danes Court. Anyone live around these areas got anything good or bad to say about them? Are there any areas regarded as "dodgy" it would be best to avoid?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Hi all,

I'm looking at renting a flat in the Clontarf area. I don't know the area that well and was looking for some advice on the area.

Looking for somewhere nice, quiet and safe, not too far from amenities and bus route. I'm at the lower end of the price range scale, and the ones that keep coming up are Seapark and Danes Court. Anyone live around these areas got anything good or bad to say about them? Are there any areas regarded as "dodgy" it would be best to avoid?

Thanks

For Seapark, I'm not sure what the actual Apartments are like, but the areas nice. Bus stop literally on your doorstep, newsagents, chemist, post office and cafe about 5 minutes walk away.

St Annes is a lovely park, very close to it as well. Really, theres very few, if any, areas to be avoided.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Hi all,

Thanks

It's hard to go wrong anywhere in Clontarf really. It's a great part of the city. If you are budget conscious, have a look at Killester or Raheny, which are both very near to Clontarf. They are both lovely areas, have great public transport links (they are both on the DART line) and St Annes Park is close by. They don't quite have the "poshness" factor that Clontarf does, so the rents aren't quite as high as the 'Torf.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Zombie thread locked

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement