Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barber in dublin city centre

Options
  • 06-05-2013 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good barber in dublin city centre for around the 15 euro mark or less?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

ccull123 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good barber in dublin city centre for around the 15 euro mark or less?

Thanks!

Bedford Stuy

Wash/cut is ~€19, so maybe dry cut might be within budget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Hi all,

Thanks!

May or may not be helpful, but, if you're a student you can get a dry cut in Grafton Barbers for €9*

*Has time and day restrictions, but I can't remember them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Hi all,

Thanks!

I think its called Maxs barbers on the quays beside O Connell St. Its €8 and they always do a good job. Far better than haircuts I have paid twice the price for

Advertisement