Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turkish pide bread?

Options
  • 10-04-2013 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere in Dublin that does Turkish pide bread? love the stuff but cant get it here. Preferably north Dublin but anywhere in Dublin will do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

chris85 wrote: »
    Anyone know anywhere in Dublin that does Turkish pide bread? love the stuff but cant get it here. Preferably north Dublin but anywhere in Dublin will do.

Did you try the Epicurean Food Hall on Abbey Street?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Lars1916 wrote: »
    Did you try the Epicurean Food Hall on Abbey Street?

I tried there a few years back I think but may try again this week. Is there a turkish place in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

chris85 wrote: »
    I tried there a few years back I think but may try again this week. Is there a turkish place in there?

There is a Turkish restaurant for sure, it's called 'Istanbul', as far as I remember, they sell Pita bread to take home

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Lars1916 wrote: »
    There is a Turkish restaurant for sure, it's called 'Istanbul', as far as I remember, they sell Pita bread to take home

Brilliant. Will check it out at the weekend.

Advertisement