Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House hunting - Cremore Heights, Glasnevin

Options
  • 15-05-2013 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

We're hoping to buy a house on Cremore Heights,Glasnevin. What's the area like? I have heard mixed opinions and find it hard to make a decision. The street itself looks lovely but what about others streets around it!? Whats the neighbourhood like? Saw sheltered houses in the corner and seems half of the block was sealed. Wonder whether the place had ever caused any trouble to the locals. As well as anyone has any idea about the price of three beds house in that area? It is a big decision to buy our first house. If anyone can share their experience on house hunting with me, that will be great help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Jeannetta

Anyone out there can light us with your idea? Help urgently needed,

• Registered Users Posts: 78,412 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Moved from Third-Level Accommodation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

I've actually been in one of those houses. Area is fine, school is near it though, church beside it also so the immediate street would get packed on Sundays. The houses are quite "compact" I found, that's the one noticeable feature and the one I was in was a terraced house if that helps.

Which other streets are you concerned about? I can't think of any to be concerned with unless you head to the other side of Johnstown Park which is quite a bit away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

To add, there are 3 houses for sale now in Cremore Heights. Very unusual for an established estate which is so small. http://www.myhome.ie/residential/dublin/property-for-sale?query=cremore+heights&sort=score

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Jeannetta

Thank you so much Gurramok, we saw those three houses already which are around the church. They have been on the market quiet long time now. Just like you said the houses are quiet compact. Don't really like the busy weekend there at all. But the schools seem nice around there and very convenient for the future if had a kid.

• Advertisement
Advertisement