Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fresh, Whole Exotic Fruits

Options
  • 13-04-2013 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Where is good to buy fresh, whole, exotic fruits like Guava, Lychees, Dragon Fruit etc?
    It's Guava that I'd really like to get if possible!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Where is good to buy fresh, whole, exotic fruits like Guava, Lychees, Dragon Fruit etc?

Fallon & Byrne definitely had dragon fruit today. Asia Market on Drury St carries a great range of fresh exotic fruit (including durian at times, oh the waft off it :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

I've never seen fresh guava in Ireland but it may be possible to source it.
    Asia Market on Drury Street, Oriental Emporium on Abbey Street, Kwality Foods in Rathmines, all stock exotic fruit but the Asia Market has the largest range. Kwality Foods stock the Rubicon range of drinks but they aren't the same as eating the fresh fruit.

Advertisement