Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised Birthday Banners?

Options
  • 16-04-2013 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

can anyone recommend a shop, in Dublin, or online that does personalised birthday banners?

I have heard there's a shop in Blanch SC that does this, but I can't seem to find any info on it.

Cheers,
    Em

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

emzolita wrote: »
    can anyone recommend a shop, in Dublin, or online that does personalised birthday banners?

I have heard there's a shop in Blanch SC that does this, but I can't seem to find any info on it.

Cheers,
    Em

Theres a party store in Clare Hall Shopping centre that may do them, cant remember the name, they're opposite game stop

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Cheers,
    Em

Woodies have a party section, I've bought a banner set in there before that you personalise yourself. They give a blank banner and give you letters and numbers to stick on, it worked out really well for a party I had last year. Cost about €10

Gifts Remembered is in the Ilac and Blanchardstown Centre, I know in the Ilac it's more a stall in the middle of the mall, I can only assume it's of a similar set up in Blanch SC. Anyway they'll do up personalised banners.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Cheers,
    Em

Ilac centre ... a booth in the centre of the public area between the pizza and the SKY stalls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Cheers,
    Em
    If you don't need it in a hurry, try www.vistaprint.ie

Advertisement