Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peace Commissioner

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 kgroarke

eildar wrote: »
    PM sent

Hi, this is an old thread but I was hoping to get that contact as I am finding it hard to find someone to sign docs

would really appreciate some help

MurdyWurdy wrote: »
    Just wanted to post an update in case anyone else searches this in the future. Eildar very kindly sent me a name in the DL area and I'm popping into him this afternoon, he does not charge for signing documents. If anyone else ever wants the details please feel free to contact me.

I contacted a few notary publics in the area and they wanted 50Eur per signature on the document :eek:

Could I get the details too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭scrumqueen

scrumqueen wrote: »
    There is one in Blackrock, Seapoint Avenue, Brendan Mc Loughlin, he is an accountant afaik.

Here you go

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tbagsmc

Hi, would anyone have contact details for a peace
    Commissioner in the north Dublin City are?. I phoned the Garda station in Bridewell and was told their list is for Garda use only. If anyone has any info I'd really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭NUTLEY BOY

Tbagsmc wrote: »
    Hi, would anyone have contact details for a peace
    Commissioner in the north Dublin City are?. I phoned the Garda station in Bridewell and was told their list is for Garda use only. If anyone has any info I'd really appreciate it.

Try the Department of Justice. I thought that they maintained a list of PCs.

Link http://www.justice.ie/ E-mail info@justice.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 praveenk16

Hi Guys,

I am looking for PC to sign my affadavits and documents, could you please share your PC contacts? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 danihall

Hi, I'm looking for a peace commissioner / notary public in/near Dun Laoghaire and found this message thread. Is anyone able to PM a name please?

Advertisement