Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food Skewers

Options
  • 18-04-2013 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i'd get food skewers in the City Centre??

I know HomeStore&More do them out in Blanch but I mightn't be out there before the weekend and I work in the City Centre.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭SebBerkovich

saggycaggy wrote: »

I know HomeStore&More do them out in Blanch but I mightn't be out there before the weekend and I work in the City Centre.

Thanks!

I'd try Stock near St. Stephens green shopping center, it's just past South William street, can't remember the exact street it's on.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Thanks!

Butchers would usually have them, try FXB's on Moore Street

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

I'd try Stock near St. Stephens green shopping center, it's just past South William street, can't remember the exact street it's on.

Great I know the place-just didn't think of it!

I'll try at lunchtime, thanks a mill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Asia Market on Drury St will have bamboo skewers, think they are at the very back in the section with the woks & bowls etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Thanks everyone, I picked up a packet in Stock (beside St. Stephens Green SC) at lunchtime. Cheap as chips at €1.25!

• Advertisement
Advertisement