Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheese and fish value in dublin centre

Options
  • 06-05-2013 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭

Ive a large party this weekend. I can source my meats and breads locally through bakers and butchers. I can get all the herbs and spices in the indian shops in town.

I'm trying to find somewhere in town that has best value on some cheeses. I find the supermarkets a bit too expensive for this.

Also fish, prawns, crab & lobster meat. Whatever about the price, the quality of shellfish out of supermarkets is to be avoided and main street fishmongers are pricey. Im hoping someone has a hidden gem of a place in dublin centre somewhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

you should try the asian stores for the seafood

• Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭clint_silver

you should try the asian stores for the seafood

oo, they probably do have good value on that too, I'll be on mary st this week getting my spices, will have a look thanks.

Advertisement