Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inexpensive sit-in restaurant with decent food

Options
  • 18-04-2013 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭

Myself and a group of friends(ages group 22-24) are meeting together for food and not sure where to go, We have been at captain america's already and didn't find it to bad but want a change, Can anyone recommend a sit in restaurant with decent food and nothing too expensive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭abdul 1995

you can go to jimmy chungs, very nice place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Not a restaurant, but, Against the Grain (Wexford Street), Black Sheep (Capel Street) and Brew Dock (Amiens Street) all do nice food and have lovely craft beers.

If its restaurants you want, I always found Pichet's (Andrews Street) early bird menu very good value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

abdul 1995 wrote: »
    you can go to jimmy chungs, very nice place

I'm not sure if you're joking or not. Its an all you can eat buffet. You get what you pay for, cheap crap

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭abdul 1995

MarkMc wrote: »
    I'm not sure if you're joking or not. Its an all you can eat buffet. You get what you pay for, cheap crap
    personally i liked it and they had a wide range of food to choose from, im not saying the food quality is great but its certainly worth it in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Cheers all,Will have a look into them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

If your willing to travel to Temple Bar (don't say no just yet), La Caverna is a beautiful place that caters for large parties and have an early bird menu...

The food is fantastic and the value and service to match. I would definately look into this one. http://www.lacaverna.ie/

Advertisement