Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get addis storage containers?

Options
  • 15-05-2013 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Right, I've had enough of unmatched food storage containers, leaking storage containers, non stacking containers, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

I want to standardise on the first ones I got, which are still going strong, http://www.addis.co.uk/food-storage/seal-tight.html.

Anyone know who stocks these in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Looking at that site it looks like you can order direct from them and get them delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭souter

Yes, I see that, but it's not free to Ireland. And I want them this weekend while my wife is away!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Why not give them a call & ask if they have a distributor in Dublin?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Woodies have a lot of the Addis range but I think most of the storage containers are the newer type with the lockable lids. I'm sure I got the ones you're looking for in Dunnes but it was a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

They definitely have those Addis ones in Woodies. I bought one there recently.

Home Store and More have a good range, but I dont know if they do those ones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭souter

I've been in correspondence with Addis (or their computer) and apparently homecare centre in blackrock stocks the 700ml rectangular white lid.

Advertisement