Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford truck and Motor show

Options
  • 15-05-2013 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

http://waterfordtruckshow.com/

Running this Saturday and Sunday in the Airport Business park, over 400 trucks modern and classics , Classic cars, Motorbikes,Model cars and truck show , 50 stalls ,Dog Show , Archery, Kiddies play area, Amusements, 11 live bands,Bar,Food all parking on site.
    Free bus's from Waterford and Tramore , in aid of a good cause South East Therapy trust.
    Check it out.
    Hope this is ok Mods?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Hi,

Thinking of heading over to this this afternoon. Anyone go yesterday and if so, what was it like?

Thanks

DC

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Banned. (Joking, of course!)

So it being prepared during the week. Looks pretty good. Bus running from O'Shea's Hotel in Tramore for those heading from the Tramore direction.

A great fundraiser idea, best of luck to them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

Yeah hubby bought a weekend pass for show thought it was very good and things were reasonably priced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Twas a huge success

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Well this turned out to be a really great day out. Only €6 per adult and children free and all for a good cause. We really didn't think that there would be as much to see and do. Had a go at the archery (don't ask....), the kids had some fun on the Rally simulator, the models were really great fun also, some nice Harley Davidsons (didn't get a chance to visit the Hairy Hogs Bar), lots of trucks and vintage tractors as well. Nice to see the Airport Fire tender up close as well as the Army Mowag.

Thanks wellboytoo for the pics, we can actually see ourselves sitting at a table in front of the stage:D

DC

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Deise67

yeah great success, nice to see the old scanias n hinos plus some great paint jobs ! thumbs up to all involved !

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭lester76

Fantasic day out really enjoyed it with the whole family, my 2yr old nephew is truck mad & ive never seen a kid so excited his face was a picture when a trucker started his rig up & put on the lights beeped the horn the child had to be dragged home haha.. Welldone to all involved

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Teebor15

Just to echo whats been said already. Great show plenty to fill the afternoon or two for everyone. The dry, calm weather obviously made a difference like at all these events but the location was ideal even if it got wet. Plenty of unfortunately empty buildings to shelter which were filled with more stalls and hobby displays. Hope its back next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

A good overview of the site on Sunday courtesy of Eoghan Kinnane http://http://youtu.be/a1w4hrtF6qo

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Frank jones40

Hello I am doing my driving test soon can ye tell me what is the difference between the Service Brake and the secondary brake as I can't seem to find a answer frank

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Brick Session

Frank, if you have been getting lessons which I presume you have, then your instructor should be able to answer this for you, you must be paying him enough! Get him to show you the difference too so you fully understand.

Advertisement