Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Single Holidays

• 15-05-2013 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I am a single lad, 28, looking to go on a sun holiday in July.
    I cant get anyone to go away with me so looking to go on a singles holiday.
    Im just looking to find some recommendations on travel agents and some experiences/tips/advice.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭jjbrien

Best bet would be just book a Ryanair flight to where ever you want to go. Then book a youth hostel at the other end you will meet people like yourself there and have a blast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭bluemagpie

If you want an adventure sun holiday try exodus, they have solos trips, or more of a sightseeing one try intrepid, usually a mix of solo and married, but just for sun and relaxation go for the other posters suggestion, nothing like a hostel for meeting loads of people!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

Trek America - highly recommend it. Did one last year as was in similar position and couldn't get anyone to go with me. Best thing I ever did.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 qwerty88

Hostels with 10 - 12 beds are definitely the way to go.. I went inter railing all over europe with 2 friends and met loads of solo travelers in hostel rooms - groups of travelers would always invite any solo travelers out with them for food drinks. We had a few solos come see the sights too. We made some good friends this way.

Advertisement