Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naturalization Ceremony

Options
  • 15-05-2013 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have question in regards to Naturalization ceremony and its frequency. I was approved for citizenship in the beginning of April. in the letter of approval they have also asked me to provide a fee of 950 euros, passport photos and GINB card. I have sent all these off and haven't heard anything since. online i found out that next ceremony is on 20th May 2013. I emailed citizenship division and they told me that all places are booked for that date and they do not have next date set up as of yet. Do you have any idea how frequent Naturalization ceremonies are? as i'm not sure whether i should be renewing my GINB card which is due to expire in the end of July.:confused:

Thanks,

Comments

Advertisement