Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imessage problem on Iphone 4. Any Forum users able to help??

Options
  • 15-05-2013 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

I have just moved to Emobile from O2.  However - I cannot get IMessage to work on my Iphone 4

I am on the Emobile €20 PAYG plan on #50104.

It used to work on my O2... what has happened???

I have synced my Iphone to my Itunes as recommended in earlier posts.

the exact message I am getting is  ...."Not enough Credit..cannot deliver smid XXXXXXXXXXX'...

Any fix for this would be greatly appreciated.  Maybe it is a settings problem..... I inherited the 3GS with the imessage working and so just turned on option on the Iphone 4.   Is there more to do??

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Hey sikpupi. In settings, scroll down to messages. Towards the bottom of the screen you should see an option "Send & Receive". It should be displaying your mobile number or your itunes email. if it is showing your itunes email, you may need to turn imessage off and then back on again to get it working with your phone number. I hope this helps.

Advertisement