Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEXT poor quality

Options
  • 15-05-2013 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Surprised at the poor quality from NEXT own brand jeans. I don't buy expensive jeans but I thought I'd get longer than a month before they started to fall apart, buttons falling off and seams coming apart. I bought two pairs because they seemed like good value at 40 nicker but I'd be better of with Penney's I reckon.

Anyone else ever find their stuff to be sh1te?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I don't want this turning into a general discussion about quality. Let's focus instead on the Consumer Issue.

That doesn't sound as if the goods are of merchantable quality at all. I'd take them back to Next for a replacement/repair/refund as per your consumer rights. Have you done this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Next are usually very protective of their reputation especially when it comes to quality. did you return them?

Details of returns and why they are returned are kept by their POS system, so if there is an issue they could be on recall.

Def bring them back to the store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Next customer service are usually very good so I'd taken them back and see what they say. I have next jeans and haven't had any problems. Wear them loads so maybe it's a dud batch

Advertisement