Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Business Predictions?

• 15-05-2013 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi guys, does anyone have any business predictions for me for this year's Leaving Cert. I'm really freaking out :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

To be honest Business in the Long Questions have become quite difficult to predict but in the Short Questions they seem to have repeated themselves so I suggest keep practicing SQs to keep you covered. However for the ABQ I'm quite certain they may ask to evaluate marketing mix and might put in something about the EU to be sneaky.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Hello 1996

Hello!
    Im just wondering has anyone done Business for the Leaving cert? Im just finished TY and I was thinking of keeping these subjects on but any advice would be greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭shawnanana

Hello 1996 wrote: »
    Hello!
    Im just wondering has anyone done Business for the Leaving cert? Im just finished TY and I was thinking of keeping these subjects on but any advice would be greatly appreciated

I do business and have the exam next Thursday and tbh I haven't even studied properly for it but still am expecting at least a B3 because its just that kind of subject that you don't need to study for constantly...just listen in class and its graaaaand :) So yeah i advise ya to do it and its easier than junior cert business cos there's no accounts!

shawnanana wrote: »
    I do business and have the exam next Thursday and tbh I haven't even studied properly for it but still am expecting at least a B3 because its just that kind of subject that you don't need to study for constantly...just listen in class and its graaaaand :) So yeah i advise ya to do it and its easier than junior cert business cos there's no accounts!

Thanks a million for that! :D thank god there's no accounts thats all I have to say :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

shawnanana wrote: »
    There are only a few accounts like Debt/Equity Ratio, Liquidity Ratio and Quick Ratio.

• Advertisement

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    There are only a few accounts like Debt/Equity Ratio, Liquidity Ratio and Quick Ratio.

Thank God thats all-I did JC business and I was **** at the accounts :P

Advertisement