Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whoops, someone fell in the well again...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Favourite country either visited or imagined through social media expectations?

Best cartoon created?

Best invention to date?

Favourite colour? Why or do you know why :eek:

Do you like David Attenborough?

Isn't David Walliams amazing!!

Do YOU know a David :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

What one item could you not live without?

Buried or cremated?

your stranded on a desert island can have one person to keep ya company who would it be?

Skydive or bungee jump?

Bravest thing you have ever done?

If you were a man for the day what would you do?

Any phobias?

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Ahahaha, I wasn't watching you that closely, I was speaking to you! :pac:

I don't actually smoke - I would on occasion if drunk - but only because I was in the smoking area. I wouldn't ever leave the pub to go for a smoke unless everyone else was going out too.

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Favourite country either visited or imagined through social media expectations?

My favourite country is genuinely Ireland. It's stunning and full of great people. I love this place!

Best cartoon created?

Probably The Simpsons! It has no rival really, it's going for years and years and will continue for quite some time. It has humour for kids and grown ups. It's not as good as it used to be but I'd say that's down to Nostalgia more than anything.

Best invention to date?

Oooooh, so many! The wheel obviously changed the way mankind lived entirely. The telephone is a pretty spectacular invention too, made better by computers and smartphone techology.

I really don't know! A lot of amazing things would never have been invented if something before them wasn't invented first so it's a tough one. Probably the wheel is the most basic and life changing thing.

Favourite colour? Why or do you know why :eek:

Yellow because it's all sunshiney and happy!

Do you like David Attenborough?

LOVE him. There'll never be another as great imo.

Isn't David Walliams amazing!!

He is, I would have to agree - he's pretty damn funny.

Do YOU know a David :eek:

I had a boyfriend called David when I was 14 :P I know a few Davids!!

What one item could you not live without?

These are hard questions!!

I don't think really there is any one item that I couldn't completely live without. I would manage without most things if I had to but I guess the thing I would prefer not to live without would be my bed!

Buried or cremated?

Don't really mind/care - I'll be dead see :P
    Whatever makes it easier for my family I guess.

your stranded on a desert island can have one person to keep ya company who would it be?

Ah now, that'd be telling :P

Skydive or bungee jump?

Skydive - haven'te done either but would love to do a skydive.

Bravest thing you have ever done?

Haven't ever done anything brave :(
    I suck.

If you were a man for the day what would you do?

Have a lot of sex!

Any phobias?

Don't like spiders, flying, or latex balloons!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Well, that's your week of questioning done... please exit the well now. You have 30 seconds to do so before it's filled in. Simply pull yourself up this oil slicked rope...

Bwahahahahahaha :D

Thanks Whoops! :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement