Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study, study and more study?

Options
  • 15-05-2013 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

My basic routine: Study, study and yea, some more study. Can't wait to burn all my past papers :D. What are the rest up to? You people studying or waiting to cram everything? :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

My basic routine: Study, study and yea, some more study. Can't wait to burn all my past papers :D. What are the rest up to? You people studying or waiting to cram everything? :p

#Cramming4lyfe

It's the only thing that seems to work. I can never be bothered to actually study, and cramming actually works for me lol

I'll stop it for LC I swear...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

#Cramming4lyfe

It's the only thing that seems to work. I can never be bothered to actually study, and cramming actually works for me lol

I'll stop it for LC I swear...
    True, cramming does work xD. But I just can't imagine cramming "everything", my brain will explode from all the stress.

• Site Banned Posts: 3 Majiic_Dynamo Kid

Same as you but do you take no break
    I tend to take 3 hours break
    E.g.
    I got up at 11am-4pm
    study
    4pm-7pm take a break
    7pm-2amstudy

Same as you but do you take no break
    I tend to take 3 hours break
    E.g.
    I got up at 11am-4pm
    study
    4pm-7pm take a break
    7pm-2amstudy
    I don't need breaks pfft. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭cfc.forever

I go home do my home work do study, wrap it up at 10, and on weekends I do about 3 hours :) don't stress yourself too hard for the Junior Cert, the Leaving Cert is the important one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

I'll be "power studying" for the next two weeks and then cramming. It got me 5 A's, 4 B's and a C and a D for the mocks. I have the D grade sorted out, I should get a B this time, and I'm hoping for a A/B instead of a C on the actual JC. So overall I'm going for 6 A's 5 B's. I'm probably making a mistake, but with Dulce et Decorum est by my side, I'm unstoppable.

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    I'll be "power studying" for the next two weeks and then cramming. It got me 5 A's, 4 B's and a C and a D for the mocks. I have the D grade sorted out, I should get a B this time, and I'm hoping for a A/B instead of a C on the actual JC. So overall I'm going for 6 A's 5 B's. I'm probably making a mistake, but with Dulce et Decorum est by my side, I'm unstoppable.
    Your plan is "obscene as cancer" :rolleyes:.

Your plan is "obscene as cancer" :rolleyes:.

>.> Funny guy, huh? Were you just looking to put that quote in there, or is it there with a reason?

>.> Funny guy, huh? Were you just looking to put that quote in there, or is it there with a reason?
    I got bored. :pac:

I got bored. :pac:

Then do more study, study and more study. :3

• Advertisement

Then do more study, study and more study. :3
    Now now, don't be checky! ;) I am studying xD. Ever heard of multitasking? ;) I'm bored of studying.:rolleyes:

Now now, don't be checky! ;) I am studying xD. Ever heard of multitasking? ;) I'm bored of studying.:rolleyes:

Well, good to know you're human. I can't study on weekends, which is horrible because they're the best time TO study. The woes of the lazy JC student.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Pwee2029

Well, good to know you're human. I can't study on weekends, which is horrible because they're the best time TO study. The woes of the lazy JC student.

Yeah same I can't study during the weekends. I usually sleep in until 11 and actually get out of bed at around 2. And then I eat my dinner and run off to watch tv. It would be like 4 when I finish watching tv. I go out and come home really late. Then bam, no time to study. It's horrible, my schedule. I feel like crying.

Advertisement