Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Adsense Issue

Options
  • 15-05-2013 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I was given the opportunity to become a YouTube partner in early 2011 and qualified. My video only has around 350k views so it was never a substantial business but rather just taking up an offer I'd been given. I received a payment in the past (a cheque is only receivable once $100 is due) and I very rarely check the status of my account.

Today, I decided to check my account and to my surprise there has been no account update since December 2012 and it says I won't receive a payment this month.

Does anyone have any explanation as to why this is or has anyone experienced anything similar?

Thanks for your advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭jmcc

I think that Adsense stats for Youtube are now calculated and displayed in your Youtube account.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭robman60

I've had a look around my YouTube page and I can't find any reference to Adsense or revenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

There is a button that has monotization on it -

I suspect a change of terms and conditions perhaps you never agreed and all such payments stopped !! :O
    OR - you dont have the monotization clicked on the video - although u originaly did i suspect the above may have changed it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

Click video manager and then analytics. If you make money it will transfer to adsense on the tenth of each month

Unfortunately, I've tried all of the above but I've been unable to rectify the problem, as of yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Robdub

Just curious how much do you receive roughly for 350k views on youtube? thanks

Robdub wrote: »
    Just curious how much do you receive roughly for 350k views on youtube? thanks

I had got about €100 in a year and a bit, so nothing life changing. Funds are only released once the $100 threshold is reached, however.

Advertisement