Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Options

Options
  • 15-05-2013 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭

Hi folks - i was wondering if i could discuss my options for moving to Canada here so as to explore the options, find the restrictions and maybe start working out a plan.

I have a BSc in Pharmaceutical Manufacture from DIT and i want to work in that industry in Canada - also if i do go ahead and move I intend to go and stay there for good so what visa type would I need for that and what are the restrictions?

Is it easy to find jobs out there before i head out and would any company sponsor me visa wise? I have 3+ years work experience but another issue is that I have been out of work for nearly 4 years.

I know this is a wide ranging set of questions but I want to get as much feedback as possible and put it together with my research and then get the ball rolling on this :D

Many Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭warlikedave

no advice out there? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Easiest way to do it is get a 2 year IEC visa first, then find work, then get them to do an LMO for you when your visa is set to expire, then apply for permanent residency

Advertisement