Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sideburns

Options
  • 15-05-2013 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭

Do any of you have sideburns? If so, what length etc? Do your barbers trim them when you get your hair cut? Do you trim them with a beard trimmer or use a small pair of scissors to cut any straggly hairs?

I've decided to grow some for the first time and they seem to be going well. I have quite short hair though so I don't want to go overboard.

Probably not the most epic thread ever but I'm new to the world of sideburns and I'm eager to learn.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 297 ✭✭Clemenza

Pug160 wrote: »
    Do any of you have sideburns? If so, what length etc? Do your barbers trim them when you get your hair cut? Do you trim them with a beard trimmer or use a small pair of scissors to cut any straggly hairs?

I've decided to grow some for the first time and they seem to be going well. I have quite short hair though so I don't want to go overboard.

Probably not the most epic thread ever but I'm new to the world of sideburns and I'm eager to learn.

I've had mine for about 5 years now, go to about an inch below my ears, jet black.

Barber will trim them for me, and if I decide to let my hair grow I trim them myself with a scissors from time to time.

Pain in the ass when I'm shaving though and trying to get them absolutely identical to each other.

I love them, so does my missus, although I commonly get called Elvis by strangers :D

Can't picture myself with them to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭thesultan

Saw a picture of Lennon with them in Germany. Decided to grow them even since. Feel like a square without them.

Advertisement