Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M9 Incident

• 15-05-2013 6:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭

Hi,

was passing between J9 & J8 southbound about 2:30pm today & was passed by a garda jeep absolutely belting it - lights flashing but no siren

After a few km I passed said jeep with 2 other garda cars & they had a red car (vw golf I think) blocked in on the hard shoulder.
    A bit further down the motorway another squad passed in the northbound lane, possibly heading for the same spot?

I doubt it was a speeding issue going on the number of garda vehicles.

I checked the news sites before posting but nothing there. There was nothing on the KCLR news either.

Did anyone else pass here today or hear anything?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Jayus your a nosey fu*ker arent ya :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

He broke the law I'm figuring.....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Lump wrote: »
    He broke the law I'm figuring.....

You should be a detective.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Wonder was he signing that?

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

Small town mentality there lads.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Well, aren't we the metropolitanate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

The guards were on roads leading into and exits roads to Carlow as it was something to do with crimes and the criminals easy access to the M9, it was on the Sue nunn show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭foxcoverteddy

Autosport it looks like you got the comments of the usual suspects, I think such notice is brilliant I would love to know what happened, if that is being nosey so be it.
    So ignore the duffer's and carry on reporting, some people cannot see the wood for the trees.
    Have you done the Aldi thing yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Rochelle

Autosport it looks like you got the comments of the usual suspects, I think such notice is brilliant I would love to know what happened, if that is being nosey so be it.
    So ignore the duffer's and carry on reporting, some people cannot see the wood for the trees.
    Have you done the Aldi thing yet?

I preferred it when you were away sulking.

foxcoverteddy infracted for trolling, I'm tired of every thread been dragged onto the subject of supermarkets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭dzer2

foxcoverteddy infracted for trolling, I'm tired of every thread been dragged onto the subject of supermarkets.

Ah captain you rise so easily :D:D

Advertisement