Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TMI Alert!

Options
  • 15-05-2013 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Hi all!

So to try cut a long story short, I had a baby 15 months ago and due to complications stitches not healing etc it was hard to dtd till recently. Anyway I got the Implanon implant in my arm for contraceptive last June however since then a few times at start got nooo periods and since November Ive been getting 2-3 periods per month, can basically go 2-3days a month without bleeding :( I dtd last weekend, had last period 10days ago and in the last 2days have had alot of discharge, clear or sometimes brownish.. Its not like pee however doesnt smell and I didnt know about it till i felt it iykwim.. any advice or thoughts greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

No medical advice can be given.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement