Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Implantation Bleeding????

Options
  • 15-05-2013 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi, I have a 3 year old and am ttc at the moment but I have PCOS and my periods are very irregular. My last period was in March but I done a test on the 23rd of April and it was negative. I got a cramp on Saturday and started to have a brown/pink discharge on sunday not very heavy. Monday and tuesday was the same it was very light but bit more red and sometimes only when I wiped.This morning when I woke I had got a heavier bleed during the night but for the rest of the day it has been very light and sometimes only when I wipe. I was wondering of this could be implantation bleeding as it is not like my normal period. I am off the pill since September 2012. Has anyone experienced this and what was the outcome?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭justaskin likeyakno

Have you done another test yet?

It could be IB but you'll never know unless you know your pregnant.

Advertisement