Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Subarine Bar

Options
  • 15-05-2013 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Submarine Bar,Crumlin Cross

Hi,
    I know this is not in Dublin city but thought some users may know what this bar is like to drink in..It looks like its going to be our new local..What kind of crowd does it have? Is it mainly for young 'uns or is there a mixture?
    If you were to have the parents over for a drink would they be faced with 'loud music' or is their quieter parts of the bar...It seems huge..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

is it still open???

the main bar would be a proper night venue, not really my crowd though - showing my age, the last time I was there Jason McAteer scored THAT goal. You could have a quiet pint with the aul' lad in O'Connors bar (iirc) to the side of the main Sub venue

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

The Sub has been closed a while now, only Rory's is still open.

Advertisement