Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem reading Boards.ie threads on Iphone 4s safari

• 15-05-2013 11:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭

Is there a problem with Boards.ie loading on an Iphone - especially when you move to 'next page ' of thread??

Mine is stuck on 'Loading' and the screen shows a spinning cursor when I push to next page?

Anyone else getting this???/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Masala wrote: »
    Is there a problem with Boards.ie loading on an Iphone - especially when you move to 'next page ' of thread??

Mine is stuck on 'Loading' and the screen shows a spinning cursor when I push to next page?

Anyone else getting this???/

Using safari on 4s at the moment and always. No issues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭Masala

damn... I have deleted history and cookies and shut off. But still no luck.. it just wont open the next page. Was fine til a week ago..so thought it must a Boards problem!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Is this on the touch site?

Touch site ????

Sorry... not sure of what that is. I just have www.Boards.ie in my saved bookmarks in Safari.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

touch.boards.ie

• Advertisement

yep... that the site I am using.

Just tried that address again and same thing happening to me

No problem here.

Have you tried restarting the phone? Try resetting it by holding the home and the sleep/wake buttons at the same time until it restarts.

Professor... yep did that.

As a matter of interest - what IOS does Boards need to operate the best. I am a bit behind in my upgrades.

Afaik it should work fine with any version of iOS. But it's a good idea to update anyway. There may be new features/bug fixes that you are missing out on.

Advertisement