Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Played BF3 On XB....God, Utterly Horrendous.

Options
  • 16-05-2013 1:34am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 280 ✭✭

I'm primarily a PC player so I have had Battlefield 3 for quite some time obviously.

When I played on Xbox tonight at a friends house I couldn't help but feel that the maps were totally quiet. Running around Ziba Tower, it sounded like a morgue. Now I know why a lot of people never really made the jump over from COD in 2011. Battlefield on consoles is, well, not Battlefield. On PC, Ziba Tower is flooded with 64 players. It's total anarchy! The place is totally destroyed after three minutes that you spend the majority of the map trying to find your way through rubble. The noise, dear god, the noise would deafen you. There is no semblance of control at all. In fact, nobody knows just what the fuuk is going on until the time limit is up.

But not on console.

Battlefield feels dead on consoles to me. I'm just thankful that with the power of the next gen consoles, 64 players will be a reality and console players will know what it feels like to be on the Battlefield. Because as it stands, the two versions couldn't be more different. Apples and Oranges. I hope the console players realise that they're not experiencing Battlefield the way Battlefield is designed to be experienced. But their time will come.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

If your playing Ziba Tower, you're not really playing "battlefield" either.

Also, cheers captain obvious for pointing out what everyone already knew, PC is better, maybe your next thread should tell us how the sky is blue, or the grass is green.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Locking this thread as we could all do without another BF3 is better/worse on PC/Console flame war

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement