Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 0-0 HT Log Sponsored By Dulex Paint

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Ok, i know I said no more South American games, and i've been decideing all day whether to go for this one, but it seems too good an opportunity to turn down.

Tigre v San Martin @ 2.8

Reason : Both teams are in very average form and sit together in mid table. Tigre have only scored 3 times in their last 6 games and average 0.88 gpg at home this season. San Martin average 0.81 gpg away this season. So this all leads me to beleive it will be alow scoring, tight and probably terrible game...here's hoping anyway!

Bank : €50.20

Stake : € 5.02

Bank : € 45.18

Loser

Jesus I am cursed with South American football, may aswell just stay away from now no matter how good the numbers are

Ok change of pace here

England u21 v Italy u21 @ 2.82

Reason : Quite simple here really, first game of the tournament with two strong teams should equal a close, tight game. England have an excellent defensive record conceding on 0.3 gpg and keeping 5 clean sheets in the last 5 qualifying games. Italy are a little more loose but still only concede 1.0 gpg in qualifying. Would expect Italy to have most of the ball and England to hold tight, initially at least.

Stake : €4.51

Bank : €40.67

Ok change of pace here

England u21 v Italy u21 @ 2.82

Reason : Quite simple here really, first game of the tournament with two strong teams should equal a close, tight game. England have an excellent defensive record conceding on 0.3 gpg and keeping 5 clean sheets in the last 5 qualifying games. Italy are a little more loose but still only concede 1.0 gpg in qualifying. Would expect Italy to have most of the ball and England to hold tight, initially at least.

Stake : €4.51

Bank : €40.67

Winner : HT 0-0

Profit : €7.80

Bank : €45.18 + €7.80 = €52.98

England look like a good team for this log :D

Ok the international has beun and there will be a normal pick and a special bonus bet (see next post), but the official pick for the log will be

Finland v Belarus @ 2.72

Reason : Ok both teams are ina very difficult group and have no real chance of qualifying. Finland are not big scorers at home, 1 goal in two games this campaign and if you take San Marino and Moldova out of last campaign they scored 2 goals in 3 games. Belarus scored 3 goals from 5 away games last campaign, but only conceded 4. This campaingn they have scored once in two games and conceded 4, although 3 of those were against France. Finland should be the ones pushing here, but Belarus will be a well drilled side and many of the team play together for BATE Borislov so they will be organised and hopefully difficult to breakdown.

Bank : €52.98

Stake : €5.29

Bank : € 45.69

Ok a bit of fun now, this bet won't be included in the bank for the log! While looking ofr my pick today I noticed a few games that have good potential for 0-0 HT, so I decided to do a Yankee for 4 of the games

Finland v Belarus

Montenegro v Ukraine

Czech v Italy

Portugal v Russia

Don;t have time to give a reason for every one of them, but they all look decent. I am €17.50 off an even number in my main B365 account so thats the stake, € 1.59 per line! Lets see how this goes!

• Advertisement

Ok the international has beun and there will be a normal pick and a special bonus bet (see next post), but the official pick for the log will be

Finland v Belarus @ 2.72

Reason : Ok both teams are ina very difficult group and have no real chance of qualifying. Finland are not big scorers at home, 1 goal in two games this campaign and if you take San Marino and Moldova out of last campaign they scored 2 goals in 3 games. Belarus scored 3 goals from 5 away games last campaign, but only conceded 4. This campaingn they have scored once in two games and conceded 4, although 3 of those were against France. Finland should be the ones pushing here, but Belarus will be a well drilled side and many of the team play together for BATE Borislov so they will be organised and hopefully difficult to breakdown.

Bank : €52.98

Stake : €5.29

Bank : € 45.69

Profit : €8.64

Bank €52.98 + €8.64 = €61.62

Happy with that one, gets the first leg of the Yankee off to a good start too :D

I don't even want to think where I would be now if I stayed away from poxy South America!

Ok a bit of fun now, this bet won't be included in the bank for the log! While looking ofr my pick today I noticed a few games that have good potential for 0-0 HT, so I decided to do a Yankee for 4 of the games

Finland v Belarus

Montenegro v Ukraine

Czech v Italy

Portugal v Russia

Don;t have time to give a reason for every one of them, but they all look decent. I am €17.50 off an even number in my main B365 account so thats the stake, € 1.59 per line! Lets see how this goes!

3 of the 4 in :D

I've layed off the last one for guaranteed profit of around €100

Yankee would of brought in 217 ish, think I have about 50 already with the 3 in, put 100 on over 0.5 fist half goals at 1/2 in Port/Russia

Cash :D

Finland v Belarus

Montenegro v Ukraine

Czech v Italy

Portugal v Russia

3 of the 4 in :D

I've layed off the last one for guaranteed profit of around €100

Yankee would of brought in 217 ish, think I have about 50 already with the 3 in, put 100 on over 0.5 fist half goals at 1/2 in Port/Russia

Cash :D

Ok so I over estimated my profit there, was in work so it was just guess work!

The Yankee brought me in €35 with 3 of thee teams in, and then laying off over 0.5 in Port/Russia brought me €50 so €85. Really happy I traded out of that as Portugal scored after 9 minutes!

Anyway this was separate to the log and the winnings will not be added to the bank. Not sure if I will do it again to be honest, maybe just a straight accumulator next time, with 3 of the selections coming in I still only doubled my money, still a bit of fun this time and a nice profit!

Ok bit of a last minute one, I thought the game was later

Cork City v Shamrock Rovers @ 2.8

Reason : All about the stats this one. Cork have scored 1.14 gpg at home this seaaon and they score 73% of their goals this season in the second half. Rovers are very low scorers this season, only scoring 2 goals in 7 away games. 68% of their goals htis season have come in the second half. They concede 0.71 gpg away from home. So in short, the stats are pointing to a close first half!

Bank : € 61.62

Stake : €6.16

Bank : € 55.46

Ok bit of a last minute one, I thought the game was later

Cork City v Shamrock Rovers @ 2.8

Reason : All about the stats this one. Cork have scored 1.14 gpg at home this seaaon and they score 73% of their goals this season in the second half. Rovers are very low scorers this season, only scoring 2 goals in 7 away games. 68% of their goals htis season have come in the second half. They concede 0.71 gpg away from home. So in short, the stats are pointing to a close first half!

Bank : € 61.62

Stake : €6.16

Bank : € 55.46

Loser : HT 0-1

Bah, a close one....Rovers goal on 40 mins :(

• Advertisement

Ok here we go again with the u21 Euro's

Spain v Netherlands @ 3.35

Reason : Ok a couple of good reasons here, and a bit of a downside too. First Spain u21's have an incredible defensive record, conceding only 0.25 gpg in the qualifying campaign. In the championship themselves they have two 1-0 wins. Both teams are top of the group and qualified so they will be less likely to push. The more free scoring team here, Netherlands only need a draw to top the group so they will hopefully sit back a bit an invite Spain on. The odd are quite high at 3.35, so if I can I might cashout early for a decent profit, however I will be in work so this mightn't pan out.

Bank : €55.46

Stake : € 5.54

Bank : € 49.92

Ok here we go again with the u21 Euro's

Spain v Netherlands @ 3.35

Reason : Ok a couple of good reasons here, and a bit of a downside too. First Spain u21's have an incredible defensive record, conceding only 0.25 gpg in the qualifying campaign. In the championship themselves they have two 1-0 wins. Both teams are top of the group and qualified so they will be less likely to push. The more free scoring team here, Netherlands only need a draw to top the group so they will hopefully sit back a bit an invite Spain on. The odd are quite high at 3.35, so if I can I might cashout early for a decent profit, however I will be in work so this mightn't pan out.

Bank : €55.46

Stake : € 5.54

Bank : € 49.92

Loser

No good, goal on 27 mins.

Ok LOI time, was wuite difficult making a pick this week...there were several game I looked at, Rovers as usual looked good, but Limericks away scoring record and Rovers good form put me off there...so I've gone for..

Dundalk v St Pats @ 3.1

Reason : Ok, Dundalk have conceded 3 goals in their last 6 games including 4 clean sheets. Four of those games were >1.5 goals in total. St. Pats are in great form but 66% of their goals come in the second half. Hopefully Dundalk as the home team will keep this tight. It will probably end up a narrow Pats win but here is hoping the goals come in the second half!

Bank : €49.92

Stake : €4.99

Bank : € 44.93

Ok LOI time, was wuite difficult making a pick this week...there were several game I looked at, Rovers as usual looked good, but Limericks away scoring record and Rovers good form put me off there...so I've gone for..

Dundalk v St Pats @ 3.1

Reason : Ok, Dundalk have conceded 3 goals in their last 6 games including 4 clean sheets. Four of those games were >1.5 goals in total. St. Pats are in great form but 66% of their goals come in the second half. Hopefully Dundalk as the home team will keep this tight. It will probably end up a narrow Pats win but here is hoping the goals come in the second half!

Bank : €49.92

Stake : €4.99

Bank : € 44.93

Profit : €10.47

Bank : €49.92 + €10.47 = €60.39

Good record now with LOI, only 1 loss I think!

Congo v Burkina Faso @ 2.38

Reason : No time for a write up, price says it all though!

Bank : €60.39

Stake : €6.03

Bank : €54.36

Congo v Burkina Faso @ 2.38

Reason : No time for a write up, price says it all though!

Bank : €60.39

Stake : €6.03

Loser

Damn, 38th minute goal.

Ok Confederation Cup in upon, would be rude not to!

Mexico v Italy @2.58

Reason : Ok pretty easy pick here to be honest. Mexico have been on pretty incredible run of 0-0 draw, 4 in their last 6 games. The have conceded 4 goals in 12 qualifications games and have scored 76% of their goals in the second half too. Italy are more free scoring, however have still only conceded 4 goals in 6 qualification games. They are coming off a 0-0 away to Czech Republic. I'd expect a tight enough game here, Probable Italian win but has an unders game written all over it.

Stake : €5.43

Bank : € 48.93

Ok Confederation Cup in upon, would be rude not to!

Mexico v Italy @2.58

Reason : Ok pretty easy pick here to be honest. Mexico have been on pretty incredible run of 0-0 draw, 4 in their last 6 games. The have conceded 4 goals in 12 qualifications games and have scored 76% of their goals in the second half too. Italy are more free scoring, however have still only conceded 4 goals in 6 qualification games. They are coming off a 0-0 away to Czech Republic. I'd expect a tight enough game here, Probable Italian win but has an unders game written all over it.

Stake : €5.43

Loser

Combination of Pirlo magic and horrible goalkeeping...

Ok u21 final...

Spain v Italy @ 2.86

Reason : Another obvious pick I think, even if the last obvious one didn't go so well! 3 of Italy's last 4 matches have been 0-0 at HT, 2 of Spain last 4 games have also been. It all comes down to Italy's defence here, in the qualification campaign they conceived 0.79 gpg. Spain are going to have most of the ball as usual, an there isn;t many better teams out there at sitting and defending than the Italians. Both Norway and Germany managed to frustrate Spain so I can see Italy doing the same here, for a while at least. Obviously its a final, and finals can often be tentative affairs, early on at least ( see CL and Play offs).

Stake : € 4.89

Bank : € 44.04

Ah I have really bad record with these last minute ones, but it does look good...

South Korea v Iran @ 2.16

Reason : Both teams will qualify with a draw. Iran concede 0.57 gpg away, Korea 0.33 at home! Worth a bet for sure even at the low odds.

Bank : €44.04

Stake : €4.40

Bank : €36.64

• Advertisement

Ah I have really bad record with these last minute ones, but it does look good...

South Korea v Iran @ 2.16

Reason : Both teams will qualify with a draw. Iran concede 0.57 gpg away, Korea 0.33 at home! Worth a bet for sure even at the low odds.

Bank : €44.04

Stake : €4.40

Bank : €36.64

Profit : €5.05

Bank : €49.09

NIce little win there, hopefully the u21 final comes in later for a good day :D

Ok u21 final...

Spain v Italy @ 2.86

Reason : Another obvious pick I think, even if the last obvious one didn't go so well! 3 of Italy's last 4 matches have been 0-0 at HT, 2 of Spain last 4 games have also been. It all comes down to Italy's defence here, in the qualification campaign they conceived 0.79 gpg. Spain are going to have most of the ball as usual, an there isn;t many better teams out there at sitting and defending than the Italians. Both Norway and Germany managed to frustrate Spain so I can see Italy doing the same here, for a while at least. Obviously its a final, and finals can often be tentative affairs, early on at least ( see CL and Play offs).

Stake : € 4.89

Bank : € 44.04

Loser

Ok I should really stop backing against Spain scoring :(

Ok first one in a while

Limerick v Drogeda @ 2.94

Reason : Short and sweet here, Limerick in 8 home games conceded 5 and scored 6. Dundalk very good defensively recently only conceded 4 goals in 8 away games. They have scored 12 on their travels however. 80% of their goals have been in the second half however!

Stake : €4.90

Bank : €44.19

Ok first one in a while

Limerick v Drogeda @ 2.94

Reason : Short and sweet here, Limerick in 8 home games conceded 5 and scored 6. Dundalk very good defensively recently only conceded 4 goals in 8 away games. They have scored 12 on their travels however. 80% of their goals have been in the second half however!

Stake : €4.90

Bank : €44.19

Loser

Right thats it folks, packing this in for the time being. Struggling to find picks, might be back when the Prem starts back! Finished 22c down so nothing lost!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Only ever did the 0-0 on the PL. But going to have a bet on the Final tonight.

Bit disappoint with the price 7/4.

Maybe restart the when the PL is back.

Luap wrote: »

Ye thats the plan.

Most of my loses came from trying to force it with leagues I was just going off pure stats. Will start up again for the PL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Luap wrote: »

The one week I don't have a bet on a 0-0 ht double. :mad:

Advertisement