Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santry to CC?

Options
  • 16-05-2013 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Anyone know how many milles Santry is from O'Connell St? How long would it take to walk or cycle? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I think it's about 8k so about a 30-45 minute cycle depending on your speed

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭BrianHenryIE

6.5km, so about 13 minutes to cycle, if you're in a hurry.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭dartup

25 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

If you want the closest time as possible to being correct, go to Google Maps and search for directions from where you are to where you want to go. You can then select the mode of transport which I seem to remember includes cycling.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Soundman wrote: »
    If you want the closest time as possible to being correct, go to Google Maps and search for directions from where you are to where you want to go. You can then select the mode of transport which I seem to remember includes cycling.

Used to cycle from stadium to Parnell Sq, 14 mins. All downhill going in, about 17 mins coming back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

SolarFlash wrote: »
    Anyone know how many milles Santry is from O'Connell St? How long would it take to walk or cycle? Thanks

4.2 milles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

So many different answers to mileage:)

If from the northern end of Santry(as far as Northwood), its about 5 miles. If from Santry village, about 4 miles.

It takes 1hr 15min to walk from Northwood entrance(Swords rd side) to Parnell st(Cineworld). That's a straight route down Swords rd to past the Omni to Drumcondra Rd, onto Dorset st and onto Bolton st then turn the corner onto Cineworld. I did it myself a few times :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Yeah a bit over an hour walk depending what part of Santry you're heading to, done it myself.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭SolarFlash

I'm going to walk it myself today to find out. Will let you know.

Advertisement