Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ispca

• 16-05-2013 3:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

hi everyone looking for opionions on this
    the ispca called to me earlier over a complaint that i was keeping my dog in a shed
    not true
    the guy said my dog was looked after and happy lovely coat on her also said if anything we spoil her
    said the complaint was a hoax and if they got anymore complaints in future they would ignore the complaints
    i asked the guy who complained and he told me that he cant share that info (fair enough~)
    my problem is there a guy who lives on the estate that hates dogs has reported loads of people for abuse none of these to my knowledge are true
    is there anyway i can find out who reported me and can i do anything to stop them
    (the ispca guy was very annoyed to have had his time wasted on a hoax)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

One of the cornerstones of having a reporting facility is that it is confidential. It could not work otherwise. I would say you have no chance of finding out who reported you via the "official" channels. If they were to tell you, it'd be to their own shame. Your only option is to ask the man directly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Would the data protection act apply?

Advertisement