Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shooting aliens in the God damn face.

• 16-05-2013 3:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭

For the sake of the conversation, let's assume aliens, that can walk about and live in houses and maybe watch television on their planet, exist, and at some point we meet them on their planet. What's the scenario for the planet? Do we shoot them in face, try and enslave them and then steal all their shit? Or do we invite them to the U.N? Maybe try Shatner them up? Or something else not listed?

I can't help but think that the super power of the day will shoot them, perhaps not in the face, it would totally suck to not be from Earth that day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

It depends really, if they landed here I'd imagine they'd be more advanced, and they'd probably shoot us in the face.

However if the day comes where we find there planet, shoot them in the face and take their resources :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

They may not have faces. I say we kick them in the goolies and run away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Do we shoot them in face, try and enslave them and then steal all their shit?

If aliens can reach Earth from far far away I think we can safely assume our weapons and technology would be no match for theirs.

Consider Aliens Europeans crossing outer space the oceans in their powerful starships with their space weapons muskets facing Earthlings the natives with their puny ICBMs spears and bows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

What if we go to their planet? I should have clarified that, I will update the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

What if we go to their planet?

Their faces get shot off.

• Advertisement

What if we go to their planet? I should have clarified that, I will update the OP.

If we go to their planet we should stay well out of sight. From time to time we should trap one of the more stupid members, bring him back to our 'mothership', drug them, probe them, and shine bright lights in their face. They should only be trapped in isolated locations, at night, and returned to same. We'd have some craic watching them trying to convince the other aliens that it had happened at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

endacl wrote: »
    If we go to their planet we should stay well out of sight. From time to time we should trap one of the more stupid members, bring him back to our 'mothership', drug them, probe them, and shine bright lights in their face. They should only be trapped in isolated locations, at night, and returned to same. We'd have some craic watching them trying to convince the other aliens that it had happened at all!

Novel idea. I wonder if there are alien versions of hillbillies and David Icke.

Novel idea. I wonder if there are alien versions of hillbillies and David Icke.

Hillbilly is state of mind. They turn up everywhere. David Icke? I don't know... I suppose every self respecting planet should have at least one bona fide nutjob? He could be part of our cover. If the planets dominant inhabitants are reptilian, their David Icke could whip them into a frenzy with talk of a Mammalian Takeover of Planetwide Government and Industry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I thought this thread was about shooting mexicans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

How we treat them depends on how much oil their planet has

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

What are their opinions on anal probing ?

Advertisement