Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Like The Film The Field

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

They sound like right muppets. What a waste of court time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

btard wrote: »
    They sound like right muppets. What a waste of court time.

Sure its a bit of craic and it passes the day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

She sounds delightful. In the will the Son was left twice the land the daughter was but she's not going after him because he never did anything to her. What a lovely family. Will never comain about my brother being a mummy's boy again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

I'll tell ye, the bull wouldn't put up with this crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭SebBerkovich

I wonder how long we'll have to wait before they're the newest reality TV stars...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Woman (89) loses temper at lawyer who asked why she is suing her daughter

AN 89-year-old woman swore twice at a lawyer during a bad-tempered court outburst when she was asked why she was suing her own daughter.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/woman-89-loses-temper-at-lawyer-who-asked-why-she-is-suing-her-daughter-29271047.html

Another win for the solicitors, judges and associates. Arguing about two sheds and a field should be done over a gate. Not in the expensive surrounds of the Irish court system.

Family needs a mediator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

I'd say the craic is mighty in that house on Christmas day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

On of the reasons why I'd nearly prefer to die intestate. relatively straightforward disposition of my property and no arguing about who got what from where.

Land is particularly a poisonous subject for Irish people, I suppose it's not a surprise given our history.

Advertisement