Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin Street Repeats

Options
  • 16-05-2013 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Clearly i'm not very confident in some of my exams :P

Anyone know when the repeats are, usually?...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

COuld be wrong but I heard they're the last week in August/first week in September.

Is it €100 per repeat or for all repeats?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 373 ✭✭Ruck Inspector

100 for all, thats an increase on last year but still cheap compared to places like ucd

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

CafeOBJ exam on Tuesday, pretty sure it will be a repeat for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

Just found this link HERE

Supplemental exams, 19th to 30th August.. anyone know if you actually have to do the original exam, to repeat it.. have one today, and i am not prepared for it at all.. if feel like im wasting my time, if i do.. :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Just found this link HERE

Supplemental exams, 19th to 30th August.. anyone know if you actually have to do the original exam, to repeat it.. have one today, and i am not prepared for it at all.. if feel like im wasting my time, if i do.. :(

If you can get a medical cert you can sit the exams in August as a first sit, otherwise you have sit the exams to repeat them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

If you can get a medical cert you can sit the exams in August as a first sit, otherwise you have sit the exams to repeat them.

Balls - I didn't sit one of them, purely because i wasn't prepared at all.

Advertisement