Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

mullingar materinty

• 16-05-2013 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi guys / gals,
    My partner is 21 weeks pregnant. She does be in and out of hospital quiet a bit as she has a kidney problem.
    She had a bleed on Sunday night gone and I bought her to mullingar hospital. She was seen very quick and she was bought into maternity. They gave her some pain relif and scanned her. Everything turned out fine with the baby but she still is I'm agony.
    The are giving her pain relief which is safe for the baby in small doses. The problem I have is with the matron over there. I went to visit her yesterday morning and when I got there the matron was in the private room with her so I stood outside the door. All I could here in side was the martron saying would you ever grow up and take the pain like an adult. I was there what the ****. So I walked into the room and confronted her and she denied she said it. I asked my partner what the story was and she said she was crying because she was in so much pain and the matron said that to her. I probably wouldn't have believed it only I was outside and heard it myself. I am determine to confront her again but she has done a disappearing act.
    I would be interested in other peoples views on this as I am determined to sort it out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

If this happened as you say you should follow the proper procedure to make a complaint to the hse rather than confronting individual members of staff which could be interpreted as harassment or worse.

This is the hse your service your say email address
    yoursay@hse.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Fairie

I agree with how strange to follow the proper procedures. Each hospital has a complaints officer name and contact details can be found on the hse website.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Egan2012

Fairie wrote: »
    I agree with how strange to follow the proper procedures. Each hospital has a complaints officer name and contact details can be found on the hse website.

Thank you for your replies. I have sent an email to them. And the same email has been sent to my local TD.
    My partner has had all her babies there and has never been treated like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Wow I would love to know what she looks like to know if I seen her when I was there 5 weeks ago. I didn't have too bad an experience just that I was bed bound and they didn't help me or give me a bell for if I needed anything

I feel so sorry for her. At 21 weeks pregnant hormones are in full swing that wouldn of helped

Advertisement