Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIT offers??

Options
  • 16-05-2013 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Has anyone got any offers from WIT yet? Did anyone contact admissions and get some feedback from them yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Juicy432

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Wont be until 23 of the next month I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ismellokay

Hey,

Ten years later but just wondering did ye get offers?? I'm heading there myself and just wondering when might we hear from the college about registering and other shtuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Juicy432

ismellokay wrote: »
    Hey,

Ten years later but just wondering did ye get offers?? I'm heading there myself and just wondering when might we hear from the college about registering and other shtuff :)

Yep I got offered Computer Forensics and Security. What are you going too do? Haven't received anything yet from the college so you're not the only one.

Advertisement