Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo 6

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

GavRedKing wrote: »
    It'll be the first GT I'm skipping, with the Ps4 on the way and the fact I'm selling the PS3 to a buddy (his own just died and he wants to complete GTA) I've no interest in GT6 really.

Hopefully GT7 on the PS4 wont be long, heard estimates of 1 or 2 years so hoping bu the end of 2015 at the latest.

Think I read somewhere that GT6 is coming to PS4 too eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

I find it amazing that they'r still using that black silhouette for the interior on "standard cars". From what iv seen, the bulk of cars and tracks have been straight up imported over from GT5, with little to no difference.(possibly better lighting though, but worse shadows-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UrCi-yV0lI)
    What have they been doing this whole time ?.. And when GT7 eventually hits PS4, if there having trouble/time constraints(?!) doing interiors for these cars now with ps3 level poly count, i wonder how many "premium" cars and tracks will be in GT7 with PS4's level poly count available.

Edit,
    Maybe shadows arent as "downgraded" as the first vid in my post seems to show. I think its just the new lighting.
    Shadows are grand in this vid, and improved sounds for GT6 too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Think I read somewhere that GT6 is coming to PS4 too eventually.

The production company have stated that GT7 will be based off the same physics tech as GT6. GT6 is not going to be avail on PS4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Have to say I'm loving it so far. Got it for €46 inc 2 car packs (10 cars), it looks and feels so so good. Is there enough of us to get a boards league or something going?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Just picked this up for 39.99 in HMV on Henry St.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

Just picked this up for 39.99 in HMV on Henry St.

I'm going back to my GT roots in January hopefully. I never got to play 5 tbh. I jumped over to Forza after GT 4 because I couldn't stand the wait.
    I'm gonna pick up a used PS3 and I'm gonna enjoy Trial Mountain again but this time I'll be using my wheel!

Is it any use?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Picked it up yesterday, played for about an hour today. Really enjoying it, the Sunday Cup made me feel 13 again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Ah ffs lads, I might have to actually buy it with all these good reviews.
    Grid 2 is a bit shíte. Codemasters have lost it completely. The days of TOCA and Colin McRae are long gone.

One of the things that annoyed me about the GT5 was the prize cars. Win the hot hatch race, you get a Lupo. Win the Lupo race, get another poxy Lupo. Win the hot hatch b spec...another poxy Lupo. Then win the b spec lupo race - yes, another fúcking lupo!

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

I won this game in a contest off Playstation Ireland! Got it in the mail yesterday, Gonna be hard going back to the PS3 Controller after the DS4. Has anyone tried playing it with the DS4 wired?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Just turned it on to play, 1.3gb update needed. What's this for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,283 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Just turned it on to play, 1.3gb update needed. What's this for?

That poxy poxy red bull vettel:
    http://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-patch-1-02-christmas-update-now-available-red-bull-x-challenge-login-credit-bonus-more/

Advertisement