Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May 2013 and wind going back to the east

Options
  • 16-05-2013 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

What the hell is wrong,,,,,,everything is fooked up,,,,farmers are in dire straits,,fishermen too with the winds and swells and not too mention the tourism,,,we are practiculary half way through the year and our temps are struggling to get over 10 degrees and will surely lower again with that wind going east to northeast on sunday

is the summer later or wat

will we have a good november now

as i am a regular beach/rock angler,not only can i not get out ,but there is no fish with the very cold water temps for this time of the year

is the weather affecting you and your plans

b

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭patneve2

Easterly winds usually start to get a lot warmer in this period of the year just as the Continent gets warmer. Looks like next week is still on track for some warm weather, 20C + possible, warmest over west and sw obviously. NE and E winds are usually warm in the summer (although the Eastern margins much cooler due to sea breezes)

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭sanbrafyffe

i just hope you are right,,,i cant see it getting that warm with those winds but im hopeing im wrong
    patneve2 wrote: »
    Easterly winds usually start to get a lot warmer in this period of the year just as the Continent gets warmer. Looks like next week is still on track for some warm weather, 23/24C possible, warmest over west and sw obviously. NE and E winds are usually warm in the summer (although the Eastern margins much cooler due to sea breezes)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Begin within coaching

Look into "earth changes". Antonia Lau is good. There a lot more to this that people need to know.

Advertisement