Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture shops?

Options
  • 16-05-2013 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hello All,

are there any good furniture shops you can recommend in Galway city? I would be looking for ones with the good selection of bedroom furniture.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There a few spots, some mentioned here.
    Me, I'm an Ikea fan so would make a day trip up to Belfast or Dublin for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

Fermi wrote: »
    Hello All,

are there any good furniture shops you can recommend in Galway city? I would be looking for ones with the good selection of bedroom furniture.

Thanks.

The guy behind N17 (formerly of Milltown) have opened in Briarhill & Terryland over the past few weeks (can't remember the name offhand but ut's not N17 for legal reasons). The shop in Briarhill is bedroom focused and have/had a sale recently.

There's also the Furniture Center beside Castlegar hurling club, but it can be hit and miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

• Registered Users Posts: 7,298 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

G furniture tuam road in north point have bedroom upstairs there is also a furniture
    Liquidation sale on the headford road just outside town near the doe centre

Advertisement