Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Height adjustable wall mount

Options
  • 16-05-2013 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

AFternoon Boardsies,

I've been scouring the internet for a TV mount that I use to adjust the height that the TV is at.

Background:

We had an extension built and the only real place for the TV to go is up on what was the exterior wall (now interior). The problem with this is that the TV height will be too high for prolonged viewing. I'm looking for something like this

525x525px-LL-e7f6e2c8_vbattach168958.jpeg

The problem with this mount is that it was custom designed by a guy in the States as he was looking for something similar, couldn't find it so built his own. I found something similar on a US website but it cost $499.99 which is extortionate for a TV wall mount.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone on Boards had come across a similar wall mount on their travels or if someone that is handy at DIY wants to make one for me I'd be interested in hearing from you.

Thanks for reading.

Mick

Advertisement