Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow Motion Problem

Options
  • 16-05-2013 1:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi guys,
    This is driving me mental !!
    I'm using FCP 7 - I've used Twixtor plugin to slow footage down to 10% - looks amazing. I've exported the footage as a stand alone clip and imported it into my existing project.
    The slowed clip is about 15 sec long but when I apply my Color Correction or 2.35.1. offset the clip plays for about 6 sec then goes to black !
    Why would this happen ?
    Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Hi guys,
    This is driving me mental !!
    I'm using FCP 7 - I've used Twixtor plugin to slow footage down to 10% - looks amazing. I've exported the footage as a stand alone clip and imported it into my existing project.
    The slowed clip is about 15 sec long but when I apply my Color Correction or 2.35.1. offset the clip plays for about 6 sec then goes to black !
    Why would this happen ?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    It might be whatever compression you're using when exporting the clip the first time. Try exporting without any compression.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Hoops McCann

OK - will look at that - thanks !

Advertisement